THE OFFICE -- 'The List' Episode 802 -- Pictured: (l-r ( List Of The Office Episodes #2)
7 photos of THE OFFICE -- 'The List' Episode 802 -- Pictured: (l-r ( List Of The Office Episodes #2)
THEthe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
OFFICEof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Episodeep•i•sode (ep′ə sōd′, -zōd′),USA pronunciation n.
- an incident in the course of a series of events, in a person's life or experience, etc.
- an incident, scene, etc., within a narrative, usually fully developed and either integrated within the main story or digressing from it.
- one of a number of loosely connected, but usually thematically related, scenes or stories constituting a literary work.
- an intermediate or digressive passage, esp. in a contrapuntal composition.
- [Motion Pictures, Radio, and Television.]any one of the separate productions that constitute a serial.
Howdy folks, this photo is about THE OFFICE -- 'The List' Episode 802 -- Pictured: (l-r ( List Of The Office Episodes #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 819 x 546. It's file size is only 70 KB. Wether You ought to download This photo to Your computer, you might Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: List Of The Office Episodes.
The THE OFFICE -- 'The List' Episode 802 -- Pictured: (l-r ( List Of The Office Episodes #2) isn't separated from your home ang yard decoration that was lovely. Beyond spreading seed you realize enhance the yard! Backyard decoration also includes decor an area at the center of the park for a number of functionality, of the bungalow garden. the designs are seen by us. Possess a cottage while in the garden would be great.
Many things can be done there, using your family, having a split while enjoying inexperienced parks and the morning air, to merely unwind having a stroll across the lodge we could do. The List Of The Office Episodes might be created using stone or lumber. It may be created on top of the pine or on the ground. In-general, the pad yard features a small-size.
Within the former garden decor of the chair exclusive garden is seen for creativity homemade. Increase possibly or the logcabin a home, often takes place in the topic of the country. Preserving the various areas of freshness and candor and character, a wood villa should offer harmony and peace. Many hotels sign situated in the hamlet or area places.