Now Been 10 Months Since We Built Our First Bailey Chair For A Precious Valley Bulldog Named Gremlin, Who Has A Condition Called Canine Mega-esophagus. ( Megaesophagus Chair #1)
7 attachments of Now Been 10 Months Since We Built Our First Bailey Chair For A Precious Valley Bulldog Named Gremlin, Who Has A Condition Called Canine Mega-esophagus. ( Megaesophagus Chair #1)
Builtbuilt (bilt),USA pronunciation v.
- pt. and pp. of build.
- of sound or sturdy construction: These cars are really built.
- having a good physique or figure: That lifeguard is really built!
- noting any member or part of a vessel assembled from pieces: built frame; built spar.
Firstfirst (fûrst),USA pronunciation adj.
- being before all others with respect to time, order, rank, importance, etc., used as the ordinal number of one: the first edition;
the first vice president.
- highest or chief among several voices or instruments of the same class: first alto; first horn.
- low (def. 31).
- (often cap.) being a member of the household or an intimate acquaintance of the president of the U.S. or of the governor of a state: the First Lady; Checkers, the first dog.
- first thing, before anything else;
promptly: I'll call you first thing when I arrive.
- before all others or anything else in time, order, rank, etc.
- before some other thing, event, etc.: If you're going, phone first.
- for the first time: She first visited Atlanta in 1980.
- in preference to something else;
sooner: I'd die first.
- in the first place;
- first and last, everything considered;
above all else;
altogether: First and last, it is important to know oneself.
- first off, [Informal.]at the outset;
immediately: He wanted to know first off why he hadn't been notified.
- the person or thing that is first in time, order, rank, etc.
- the beginning.
- the first part;
first member of a series.
- the voice or instrument that takes the highest or chief part in its class, esp. in an orchestra or chorus.
- a leader of a part or group of performers.
- low gear;
first gear: She shifted into first and drove off.
- the winning position or rank in a race or other competition.
- [Baseball.]See first base.
- Usually, firsts. [Com.]
- a product or goods of the first or highest quality.
- goods produced according to specifications, without visible flaws. Cf. second1 (def. 23), third (def. 12).
- [Brit. Univ.]
- first-class honors. Cf. class (def. 18).
- a person who has won such honors.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Valleyval•ley (val′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -leys.
- an elongated depression between uplands, hills, or mountains, esp. one following the course of a stream.
- an extensive, more or less flat, and relatively low region drained by a great river system.
- any depression or hollow resembling a valley.
- a low point or interval in any process, representation, or situation.
- any place, period, or situation that is filled with fear, gloom, foreboding, or the like: the valley of despair.
- a depression or angle formed by the meeting of two inclined sides of a roof.
- the lower phase of a horizontal wave motion.
Whowho (ho̅o̅),USA pronunciation pron.;
- what person or persons?: Who did it?
- (of a person) of what character, origin, position, importance, etc.: Who does she think she is?
- the person that or any person that (used relatively to represent a specified or implied antecedent): It was who you thought.
- (used relatively in restrictive and nonrestrictive clauses to represent a specified antecedent, the antecedent being a person or sometimes an animal or personified thing): Any kid who wants to can learn to swim.
- [Archaic.]the person or persons who.
- as who should say, [Archaic.]in a manner of speaking;
so to say.
Hashas (haz; unstressed həz, əz),USA pronunciation v.
- a 3rd pers. sing. pres. indic. of have.
Calledcall (kôl),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to cry out in a loud voice;
shout: He called her name to see if she was home.
- to command or request to come;
summon: to call a dog; to call a cab; to call a witness.
- to ask or invite to come: Will you call the family to dinner?
- to communicate or try to communicate with by telephone: Call me when you arrive.
- to rouse from sleep, as by a call;
waken: Call me at eight o'clock.
- to read over (a roll or a list) in a loud voice.
- to convoke or convene: to call Congress into session.
- to announce authoritatively;
proclaim: to call a halt.
- to order into effect;
establish: to call a strike.
- to schedule: to call a rehearsal.
- to summon by or as if by divine command: He felt called to the ministry.
- to summon to an office, duty, etc.: His country called him to the colors.
- to cause to come;
bring: to call to mind; to call into existence.
- to bring under consideration or discussion: The judge called the case to court.
- to attract or lure (birds or animals) by imitating characteristic sounds.
- to direct or attract (attention): He called his roommate's attention to the mess.
- to name or address (someone) as: His parents named him James, but the boys call him Jim.
- to designate as something specified: He called me a liar.
- to think of as something specified;
estimate: I call that a mean remark.
- to demand of (someone) that he or she fulfill a promise, furnish evidence for a statement, etc.: They called him on his story.
- to criticize adversely;
express disapproval of;
censure: She called him on his vulgar language.
- to demand payment or fulfillment of (a loan).
- to demand presentation of (bonds) for redemption.
- to forecast correctly: He has called the outcome of the last three elections.
- (of an official)
- to pronounce a judgment on (a shot, pitch, batter, etc.): The umpire called the pitch a strike.
- to put an end to (a contest) because of inclement weather, poor field conditions, etc.: A sudden downpour forced the umpire to call the game.
- [Pool.]to name (the ball) one intends to drive into a particular pocket.
- (in a computer program) to transfer control of to a procedure or subroutine.
- to demand (a card).
- to demand the display of a hand by (a player).
- [Poker.]to equal (a bet) or equal the bet made by (the preceding bettor) in a round.
- [Bridge.]to signal one's partner for a lead of (a certain card or suit).
- to speak loudly, as to attract attention;
cry: She called to the children.
- to make a short visit;
stop at a place on some errand or business: She called at the store for the package.
- to telephone or try to telephone a person: He promised to call at noon.
- to demand a card.
- to demand a showing of hands.
- [Poker.]to equal a bet.
- [Bridge.]to bid or pass.
- (of a bird or animal) to utter its characteristic cry.
- call away, to cause to leave or go;
summon: A death in the family called him away.
- call back:
- to summon or bring back;
recall: He called back the messenger. The actor was called back for a second audition.
- to revoke;
retract: to call back an accusation.
- call down:
- to request or pray for;
invoke: to call down the wrath of God.
- to reprimand;
scold: The boss called us down for lateness.
- call for:
- to go or come to get;
- to request;
- to require;
need: The occasion calls for a cool head.
- call forth, to summon into action;
bring into existence: to call forth her courage and resolve.
- call in:
- to call for payment;
- to withdraw from circulation: to call in gold certificates.
- to call upon for consultation;
ask for help: Two specialists were called in to assist in the operation.
- to inform or report by telephone: Did he call in his decision this morning?
- to participate in a radio or television program by telephone.
- call in or into question. See question (def. 12).
- call in sick. See sick 1 (def. 13).
- call off:
- to distract;
take away: Please call off your dog.
- to cancel (something) that had been planned for a certain date: The performance was called off because of rain.
- call on or upon:
- to ask;
appeal to: They called on him to represent them.
- to visit for a short time: to call on friends.
- call out:
- to speak in a loud voice;
- to summon into service or action: Call out the militia!
- to bring out;
elicit: The emergency called out her hidden abilities.
- to direct attention to with a callout: to call out each detail in an illustration.
- to challenge to a fight.
- call to order. See order (def. 38).
- call up:
- to bring forward for consideration or discussion.
- to cause to remember;
- to communicate or try to communicate with by telephone.
- to summon for action or service: A large number of Army reservists were called up.
- to summon (information) from a computer system for display on a video screen: She called up the full text.
- a cry or shout.
- the cry or vocal sound of a bird or other animal.
- an instrument for imitating this cry and attracting or luring an animal: He bought a duck call.
- an act or instance of telephoning: She went into a telephone booth to place her call.
- a short visit: to make a call on someone.
- a summons or signal sounded by a bugle, bell, etc.: We live so close to the fort that we can hear the bugle calls.
- a summons, invitation, or bidding: The students gathered at the call of the dean.
- a calling of a roll;
- the fascination or appeal of a given place, vocation, etc.: the call of the sea.
- a mystic experience of divine appointment to a vocation or service: He had a call to become a minister.
- a request or invitation to become pastor of a church, a professor in a university, etc.
- a need or occasion: He had no call to say such outrageous things.
- a demand or claim: to make a call on a person's time.
- a demand for payment of an obligation, esp. where payment is at the option of the creditor.
- a demand for a card or a showing of hands.
- [Poker.]an equaling of the preceding bet.
- [Bridge.]a bid or pass.
- a judgment or decision by an umpire, a referee, or other official of a contest, as on a shot, pitch, or batter: The referees were making one bad call after another.
- a notice of rehearsal posted by the stage manager.
- See act call.
- See curtain call.
- a figure or direction in square dancing, announced to the dancers by the caller.
- Also called call option. [Finance.]an option that gives the right to buy a fixed amount of a particular stock at a predetermined price within a given period of time, purchased by a person who believes the price will rise. Cf. put (def. 47).
- [Fox Hunting.]any of several cries, or sounds made on a horn by the hunter to encourage the hounds.
- on call:
- payable or subject to return without advance notice.
- readily available for summoning upon short notice.
- take a call, to acknowledge the applause of the audience after a performance by appearing for a bow or a curtain call.
- within call, within distance or range of being spoken to or summoned: Please stay within call.
Howdy peoples, this post is about Now Been 10 Months Since We Built Our First Bailey Chair For A Precious Valley Bulldog Named Gremlin, Who Has A Condition Called Canine Mega-esophagus. ( Megaesophagus Chair #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 595 x 595. It's file size is just 44 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You also also see more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Megaesophagus Chair.
Actual value will be added by your Megaesophagus Chair to your home in the event you renovate it, along with the yard and incorporate the interior square recording form. The following best point after the kitchen in terms of introducing income and importance capability may be the toilet. People genuinely give attention to the lavatory when seeing your house since this really is one position you'll visit unlike the spare room where you can shut the door.
Whenever choosing your Now Been 10 Months Since We Built Our First Bailey Chair For A Precious Valley Bulldog Named Gremlin, Who Has A Condition Called Canine Mega-esophagus. ( Megaesophagus Chair #1), take creativity in the places you visit. Then you're able to have of what you would like whenever you get trials online or if you goto showrooms, an idea. Maybe you 've seen household tiles or friends and like them. Perhaps in restaurant, a resort or health and fitness center. Taking pictures along with your cellphone for those who have a camera can help the specialists to suit what you need.
You must consider whether you are designing for that long-term as variations and the bigger colors might be out of fashion and you also need-to enhance again quickly. You have to consider attracting more individuals furthermore in case you proceed instantly then.