Government Code Section 54956.9 #2 Special Meeting Agenda 11-30-15 | Agenda (Meeting) | Clerk (Municipal Official)
Government Code Section 54956.9 #2 Special Meeting Agenda 11-30-15 | Agenda (Meeting) | Clerk (Municipal Official) Photos Gallery
Governmentgov•ern•ment (guv′ərn mənt, -ər mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- the political direction and control exercised over the actions of the members, citizens, or inhabitants of communities, societies, and states; direction of the affairs of a state, community, etc.;
political administration: Government is necessary to the existence of civilized society.
- the form or system of rule by which a state, community, etc., is governed: monarchical government;
- the governing body of persons in a state, community, etc.;
- a branch or service of the supreme authority of a state or nation, taken as representing the whole: a dam built by the government.
- (in some parliamentary systems, as that of the United Kingdom)
- the particular group of persons forming the cabinet at any given time: The Prime Minister has formed a new government.
- the parliament along with the cabinet: The government has fallen.
rule: the government of one's conduct.
- a district governed;
- See political science.
- the extablished usage that requires that one word in a sentence should cause another to be of a particular form: the government of the verb by its subject.
Codecode (kōd),USA pronunciation n., v., cod•ed, cod•ing.
- a system for communication by telegraph, heliograph, etc., in which long and short sounds, light flashes, etc., are used to symbolize the content of a message: Morse code.
- a system used for brevity or secrecy of communication, in which arbitrarily chosen words, letters, or symbols are assigned definite meanings.
- any set of standards set forth and enforced by a local government agency for the protection of public safety, health, etc., as in the structural safety of buildings (building code), health requirements for plumbing, ventilation, etc.(sanitary or health code), and the specifications for fire escapes or exits (fire code).
- a systematically arranged collection or compendium of laws, rules, or regulations.
- any authoritative, general, systematic, and written statement of the legal rules and principles applicable in a given legal order to one or more broad areas of life.
- a word, letter, number, or other symbol used in a code system to mark, represent, or identify something: The code on the label shows the date of manufacture.
- the symbolic arrangement of statements or instructions in a computer program in which letters, digits, etc. are represented as binary numbers;
the set of instructions in such a program: That program took 3000 lines of code.Cf. ASCII, object code, source code.
- any system or collection of rules and regulations: a gentleman's code of behavior.
- a directive or alert to a hospital team assigned to emergency resuscitation of patients.
- See genetic code.
- the system of rules shared by the participants in an act of communication, making possible the transmission and interpretation of messages.
- (in sociolinguistic theory) one of two distinct styles of language use that differ in degree of explicitness and are sometimes thought to be correlated with differences in social class. Cf. elaborated code, restricted code.
- to translate (a message) into a code;
- to arrange or enter (laws or statutes) in a code.
- to translate (a program) into language that can be communicated to the computer.
- to specify the amino acid sequence of a protein by the sequence of nucleotides comprising the gene for that protein: a gene that codes for the production of insulin.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Specialspe•cial (spesh′əl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of a distinct or particular kind or character: a special kind of key.
- being a particular one;
particular, individual, or certain: You'd better call the special number.
- pertaining or peculiar to a particular person, thing, instance, etc.;
unique: the special features of a plan.
- having a specific or particular function, purpose, etc.: a special messenger.
- distinguished or different from what is ordinary or usual: a special occasion; to fix something special.
exceptional, as in amount or degree;
especial: special importance.
- being such in an exceptional degree;
particularly valued: a special friend.
- a special person or thing.
- a train used for a particular purpose, occasion, or the like.
- a special edition of a newspaper.
- [Theat.]a spotlight reserved for a particular area, property, actor, etc.: Give me the coffin special.
- a temporary, arbitrary reduction in the price of regularly stocked goods, esp. food;
a particularly worthwhile offer or price: The special this week is on sirloin steaks.
- [Television.]a single program not forming part of a regular series.
Hello , this photo is about Government Code Section 54956.9 #2 Special Meeting Agenda 11-30-15 | Agenda (Meeting) | Clerk (Municipal Official). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 645 x 860. This attachment's file size is only 78 KB. Wether You desired to download This image to Your PC, you should Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Government Code Section 54956.9.
How is the best Government Code Section 54956.9 #2 Special Meeting Agenda 11-30-15 | Agenda (Meeting) | Clerk (Municipal Official) chosen by me? The part of the table may help the characteristics of a home kitchen, once we understand. This table's existence is not only useful as a mix of cuisine, but additionally a direct impact about the kitchen created's style. Because of the significant kitchen countertop content right now, choose the best state your experience in weighing the professionals and negatives.
Preferably, your kitchen desk could be said top quality if it has a tough construction, easy-to clear, lovely, mark resistant, durable, temperature resistant. But of course none of the components that assistance most of the above features. Consequently, you need to conform to the problems within the kitchen, where the aspects that needs to be outlined.