Chocolate Brown Stripe Twin Duvet Cover Set 100% Cotton 300 Thread Count (ordinary Duvet Covers Brown #1)
Chocolate Brown Stripe Twin Duvet Cover Set 100% Cotton 300 Thread Count (ordinary Duvet Covers Brown #1) Images Collection
Brownbrown (broun),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v.
- a dark tertiary color with a yellowish or reddish hue.
- a person whose skin has a dusky or light-brown pigmentation.
- of the color brown.
- (of animals) having skin, fur, hair, or feathers of that color.
- sunburned or tanned.
- (of persons) having the skin naturally pigmented a brown color.
- do it up brown, [Informal.]to do thoroughly: When they entertain, they really do it up brown.
brown′ish, brown′y, adj.
- to make or become brown.
- to fry, sauté, or scorch slightly in cooking: to brown onions before adding them to the stew. The potatoes browned in the pan.
- browned off, [Slang.]angry;
- brown out, to subject to a brownout: The power failure browned out the southern half of the state.
Stripestripe1 (strīp),USA pronunciation n., v., striped, strip•ing.
- a relatively long, narrow band of a different color, appearance, weave, material, or nature from the rest of a surface or thing: the stripes of a zebra.
- a fabric or material containing such a band or bands.
- a strip of braid, tape, or the like.
- a number or combination of such strips, worn on a military, naval, or other uniform as a badge of rank, service, good conduct, combat wounds, etc.
- status or recognition as a result of one's efforts, experience, or achievements: She earned her stripes as a traveling sales representative and then moved up to district manager.
- a strip, or long, narrow piece of anything: a stripe of beach.
- a streak or layer of a different nature within a substance.
- style, variety, sort, or kind: a man of quite a different stripe.
- Also called magnetic stripe. [Motion Pictures.]a strip of iron oxide layer on the edge of a film that is used for recording and reproducing a magnetic sound track.
- to mark or furnish with a stripe or stripes.
Twintwin1 (twin),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., twinned, twin•ning.
- either of two children or animals brought forth at a birth.
- either of two persons or things closely related to or closely resembling each other.
- See twin bed.
- Also called twin room. a type of hotel accommodation with twin beds, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. double (def. 13).
- Also called hemitrope. a compound crystal consisting of two or more parts or crystals definitely oriented each to the other;
- Twins, the constellation or sign of Gemini.
- being a twin or twins: twin sisters.
- being two persons or things closely related to or closely resembling each other.
- being one of a pair;
identical: a twin bracelet; a twin peak.
- consisting of two similar parts or elements joined or connected: a twin vase.
- occurring in pairs;
- of the nature of a twin;
- twofold or double.
- to bring together in close relationship;
- to furnish a counterpart to or a replica of;
- to divide or convert into two, parts, similar items, etc.: The old movie palace will be twinned, making two smaller theaters.
- to link or combine with: The new grocery store is twinned with a restaurant.
- to form into a twin.
- [Obs.]to give birth to as twins.
- to give birth to twins.
- to be paired or coupled.
Duvetdu•vet (do̅o̅ vā′, dyo̅o̅-),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually down-filled quilt, often with a removable cover;
F: down (plumage), MF, alter. of dumet, deriv. of OF dum ON dūnn down2]
Covercov•er (kuv′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to be or serve as a covering for;
rest on the surface of: Snow covered the fields.
- to place something over or upon, as for protection, concealment, or warmth.
- to provide with a covering or top: Cover the pot with a lid.
- to protect or conceal (the body, head, etc.) with clothes, a hat, etc;
- to bring upon (oneself ): He covered himself with glory by his exploits.
- to hide from view;
- to spread on or over;
apply to: to cover bread with honey.
- to put all over the surface of: to cover a wall with paint.
- to include, deal with, or provide for;
address: The rules cover working conditions.
- to suffice to defray or meet (a charge, expense, etc.): Ten dollars should cover my expenses.
- to offset (an outlay, loss, liability, etc.).
- to achieve in distance traversed;
pass or travel over: We covered 600 miles a day on our trip.
- to act as a reporter or reviewer of (an event, a field of interest, a performance, etc.);
have as an assignment: She covers sports for the paper.
- to publish or broadcast a report or reports of (a news item, a series of related events, etc.): The press covered the trial in great detail.
- to pass or rise over and surmount or envelop: The river covered the town during the flood.
- [Insurance.]to insure against risk or loss.
- to shelter;
serve as a defense for.
- to be in line with by occupying a position directly before or behind.
- to protect (a soldier, force, or military position) during an expected period of ground combat by taking a position from which any hostile troops can be fired upon.
- to take temporary charge of or responsibility for in place of another: Please cover my phone while I'm out to lunch.
- to extend over;
comprise: The book covers 18th-century England.
- to be assigned to or responsible for, as a territory or field of endeavor: We have two sales representatives covering the Southwest.
- to aim at, as with a pistol.
- to have within range, as a fortress does adjacent territory.
- to play a card higher than (the one led or previously played in the round).
- to deposit the equivalent of (money deposited), as in wagering.
- to accept the conditions of (a bet, wager, etc.).
- (in short selling) to purchase securities or commodities in order to deliver them to the broker from whom they were borrowed.
- [Baseball.]to take a position close to or at (a base) so as to catch a ball thrown to the base: The shortstop covered second on the attempted steal.
- to guard (an opponent on offense) so as to prevent him or her from scoring or carrying out his or her assignment: to cover a potential pass receiver.
- (esp. of a male animal) to copulate with.
- (of a hen) to brood or sit on (eggs or chicks).
- [Informal.]to serve as a substitute for someone who is absent: We cover for the receptionist during lunch hour.
- to hide the wrongful or embarrassing action of another by providing an alibi or acting in the other's place: They covered for him when he missed roll call.
- to play a card higher than the one led or previously played in the round: She led the eight and I covered with the jack.
- to spread over an area or surface, esp. for the purpose of obscuring an existing covering or of achieving a desired thickness and evenness: This paint is much too thin to cover.
- cover one's ass, Slang (vulgar). to take measures that will prevent one from suffering blame, loss, harm, etc.
- cover up:
- to cover completely;
- to keep secret;
conceal: She tried to cover up her part in the plot.
- something that covers, as the lid of a container or the binding of a book.
- a blanket, quilt, or the like: Put another cover on the bed.
- anything that veils, screens, or shuts from sight: under cover of darkness.
- woods, underbrush, etc., serving to shelter and conceal wild animals or game;
- vegetation that serves to protect or conceal animals, such as birds, from excessive sunlight, from drying, or from predators.
- a set of eating utensils and the like, as plate, knife, fork, and napkin, placed for each person at a table.
- an assumed identity, occupation, or business that masks the true or real one: His job at the embassy was a cover for his work as a spy.
- a covering of snow, esp. when suitable for skiing.
- a pretense;
- a person who substitutes for another or stands ready to substitute if needed: She was hired as a cover for six roles at the opera house.
- See cover charge.
- an envelope or outer wrapping for mail.
- a letter folded so that the address may be placed on the outside and the missive mailed.
- [Finance.]funds to cover liability or secure against risk of loss.
- See cover version.
- Also called covering. a collection of sets having the property that a given set is contained in the union of the sets in the collection.
- blow one's cover, to divulge one's secret identity, esp. inadvertently: The TV news story blew his carefully fabricated cover.
- break cover, to emerge, esp. suddenly, from a place of concealment: The fox broke cover and the chase was on.
- take cover, to seek shelter or safety: The hikers took cover in a deserted cabin to escape the sudden storm.
- under cover:
secretly: Arrangements for the escape were made under cover.
- within an envelope: The report will be mailed to you under separate cover.
Setset (set),USA pronunciation v., set, set•ting, n., adj., interj.
- to put (something or someone) in a particular place: to set a vase on a table.
- to place in a particular position or posture: Set the baby on his feet.
- to place in some relation to something or someone: We set a supervisor over the new workers.
- to put into some condition: to set a house on fire.
- to put or apply: to set fire to a house.
- to put in the proper position: to set a chair back on its feet.
- to put in the proper or desired order or condition for use: to set a trap.
- to distribute or arrange china, silver, etc., for use on (a table): to set the table for dinner.
- to place (the hair, esp. when wet) on rollers, in clips, or the like, so that the hair will assume a particular style.
- to put (a price or value) upon something: He set $7500 as the right amount for the car. The teacher sets a high value on neatness.
- to fix the value of at a certain amount or rate;
value: He set the car at $500. She sets neatness at a high value.
- to post, station, or appoint for the purpose of performing some duty: to set spies on a person.
- to determine or fix definitely: to set a time limit.
- to resolve or decide upon: to set a wedding date.
- to cause to pass into a given state or condition: to set one's mind at rest; to set a prisoner free.
- to direct or settle resolutely or wishfully: to set one's mind to a task.
- to present as a model;
place before others as a standard: to set a good example.
- to establish for others to follow: to set a fast pace.
- to prescribe or assign, as a task.
- to adjust (a mechanism) so as to control its performance.
- to adjust the hands of (a clock or watch) according to a certain standard: I always set my watch by the clock in the library.
- to adjust (a timer, alarm of a clock, etc.) so as to sound when desired: He set the alarm for seven o'clock.
- to fix or mount (a gem or the like) in a frame or setting.
- to ornament or stud with gems or the like: a bracelet set with pearls.
- to cause to sit;
seat: to set a child in a highchair.
- to put (a hen) on eggs to hatch them.
- to place (eggs) under a hen or in an incubator for hatching.
- to place or plant firmly: to set a flagpole in concrete.
- to put into a fixed, rigid, or settled state, as the face, muscles, etc.
- to fix at a given point or calibration: to set the dial on an oven; to set a micrometer.
- to tighten (often fol. by up): to set nuts well up.
- to cause to take a particular direction: to set one's course to the south.
- to put (a broken or dislocated bone) back in position.
- (of a hunting dog) to indicate the position of (game) by standing stiffly and pointing with the muzzle.
- to fit, as words to music.
- to arrange for musical performance.
- to arrange (music) for certain voices or instruments.
- to arrange the scenery, properties, lights, etc., on (a stage) for an act or scene.
- to prepare (a scene) for dramatic performance.
- to spread and secure (a sail) so as to catch the wind.
- to arrange (type) in the order required for printing.
- to put together types corresponding to (copy);
compose in type: to set an article.
- [Baking.]to put aside (a substance to which yeast has been added) in order that it may rise.
- to change into curd: to set milk with rennet.
- to cause (glue, mortar, or the like) to become fixed or hard.
- to urge, goad, or encourage to attack: to set the hounds on a trespasser.
- [Bridge.]to cause (the opposing partnership or their contract) to fall short: We set them two tricks at four spades. Only perfect defense could set four spades.
- to affix or apply, as by stamping: The king set his seal to the decree.
- to fix or engage (a fishhook) firmly into the jaws of a fish by pulling hard on the line once the fish has taken the bait.
- to sharpen or put a keen edge on (a blade, knife, razor, etc.) by honing or grinding.
- to fix the length, width, and shape of (yarn, fabric, etc.).
- [Carpentry.]to sink (a nail head) with a nail set.
- to bend or form to the proper shape, as a saw tooth or a spring.
- to bend the teeth of (a saw) outward from the blade alternately on both sides in order to make a cut wider than the blade itself.
- to pass below the horizon;
sink: The sun sets early in winter.
- to decline;
- to assume a fixed or rigid state, as the countenance or the muscles.
- (of the hair) to be placed temporarily on rollers, in clips, or the like, in order to assume a particular style: Long hair sets more easily than short hair.
- to become firm, solid, or permanent, as mortar, glue, cement, or a dye, due to drying or physical or chemical change.
- to sit on eggs to hatch them, as a hen.
- to hang or fit, as clothes.
- to begin to move;
start (usually fol. by forth, out, off, etc.).
- (of a flower's ovary) to develop into a fruit.
- (of a hunting dog) to indicate the position of game.
- to have a certain direction or course, as a wind, current, or the like.
- (of a sail) to be spread so as to catch the wind.
- (of type) to occupy a certain width: This copy sets to forty picas.
- [Nonstandard.]sit: Come in and set a spell.
- set about:
- to begin on;
- to undertake;
- to assault;
- set against:
- to cause to be hostile or antagonistic.
- to compare or contrast: The advantages must be set against the disadvantages.
- set ahead, to set to a later setting or time: Set your clocks ahead one hour.
- set apart:
- to reserve for a particular purpose.
- to cause to be noticed;
distinguish: Her bright red hair sets her apart from her sisters.
- set aside:
- to put to one side;
reserve: The clerk set aside the silver brooch for me.
- to dismiss from the mind;
- to prevail over;
annul: to set aside a verdict.
- set back:
- to hinder;
- to turn the hands of (a watch or clock) to show an earlier time: When your plane gets to California, set your watch back two hours.
- to reduce to a lower setting: Set back the thermostat before you go to bed.
- set by, to save or keep for future use.
- set down:
- to write or to copy or record in writing or printing.
- to consider;
estimate: to set someone down as a fool.
- to attribute;
ascribe: to set a failure down to bad planning.
- to put in a position of rest on a level surface.
- to humble or humiliate.
- to land an airplane: We set down in a heavy fog.
- (in horse racing) to suspend (a jockey) from competition because of some offense or infraction of the rules.
- set forth:
- to give an account of;
describe: He set forth his theory in a scholarly report.
- to begin a journey;
start: Columbus set forth with three small ships.
- set forward, to turn the hands of (a watch or clock) to show a later time: When your plane lands in New York, set your watch forward two hours.
- set in:
- to begin to prevail;
arrive: Darkness set in.
- (of winds or currents) to blow or flow toward the shore.
- set off:
- to cause to become ignited or to explode.
- to begin;
- to intensify or improve by contrast.
- to begin a journey or trip;
- set on:
- Also, set upon. to attack or cause to attack: to set one's dog on a stranger.
- to instigate;
incite: to set a crew to mutiny.
- set one's face against. See face (def. 35).
- set out:
- to begin a journey or course: to set out for home.
- to undertake;
attempt: He set out to prove his point.
- to design;
plan: to set out a pattern.
- to define;
describe: to set out one's arguments.
- to plant: to set out petunias and pansies.
- to lay out (the plan of a building) in actual size at the site.
- to lay out (a building member or the like) in actual size.
- set store by. See store (def. 9).
- set to:
- to make a vigorous effort;
apply oneself to work;
- to begin to fight;
- set up:
- to put upright;
- to put into a high or powerful position.
- to construct;
- to be assembled or made ready for use: exercise equipment that sets up in a jiffy.
- to inaugurate;
- to enable to begin in business;
provide with means.
- to make a gift of;
treat, as to drinks.
- to stimulate;
- to propound;
- to bring about;
- to become firm or hard, as a glue or cement: a paint that sets up within five minutes.
- to lead or lure into a dangerous, detrimental, or embarrassing situation, as by deceitful prearrangement or connivance.
- to entrap or frame, as an innocent person in a crime or a criminal suspect in a culpable circumstance in order to achieve an arrest.
- to arrange the murder or execution of: His partner set him up with the mob.
- [Bridge.]to establish (a suit): to set up spades.
- the act or state of setting or the state of being set.
- a collection of articles designed for use together: a set of china; a chess set.
- a collection, each member of which is adapted for a special use in a particular operation: a set of golf clubs; a set of carving knives.
- a number, group, or combination of things of similar nature, design, or function: a set of ideas.
- a series of volumes by one author, about one subject, etc.
- a number, company, or group of persons associated by common interests, occupations, conventions, or status: a set of murderous thieves; the smart set.
- the fit, as of an article of clothing: the set of his coat.
- fixed direction, bent, or inclination: The set of his mind was obvious.
- bearing or carriage: the set of one's shoulders.
- the assumption of a fixed, rigid, or hard state, as by mortar or glue.
- the arrangement of the hair in a particular style: How much does the beauty parlor charge for a shampoo and set?
- a plate for holding a tool or die.
- an apparatus for receiving radio or television programs;
- [Philately.]a group of stamps that form a complete series.
- [Tennis.]a unit of a match, consisting of a group of not fewer than six games with a margin of at least two games between the winner and loser: He won the match in straight sets of 6–3, 6–4, 6–4.
- a construction representing a place or scene in which the action takes place in a stage, motion-picture, or television production.
- the bending out of the points of alternate teeth of a saw in opposite directions.
- a permanent deformation or displacement of an object or part.
- a tool for giving a certain form to something, as a saw tooth.
- a chisel having a wide blade for dividing bricks.
- [Hort.]a young plant, or a slip, tuber, or the like, suitable for planting.
- the number of couples required to execute a quadrille or the like.
- a series of movements or figures that make up a quadrille or the like.
- a group of pieces played by a band, as in a night club, and followed by an intermission.
- the period during which these pieces are played.
- [Bridge.]a failure to take the number of tricks specified by one's contract: Our being vulnerable made the set even more costly.
- the direction of a wind, current, etc.
- the form or arrangement of the sails, spars, etc., of a vessel.
- suit (def. 12).
- [Psychol.]a temporary state of an organism characterized by a readiness to respond to certain stimuli in a specific way.
- a timber frame bracing or supporting the walls or roof of a shaft or stope.
- [Carpentry.]See nail set.
- a collection of objects or elements classed together.
- the width of a body of type.
- sett (def. 3).
- fixed or prescribed beforehand: a set time; set rules.
fixed: The hall holds a set number of people.
- deliberately composed;
customary: set phrases.
rigid: a set smile.
- resolved or determined;
habitually or stubbornly fixed: to be set in one's opinions.
- completely prepared;
ready: Is everyone set?
- all set, in readiness;
prepared: They were at the starting line and all set to begin.
Also, get set!
- (in calling the start of a race): Ready! Set! Go!
Cottoncot•ton (kot′n),USA pronunciation n.
- a soft, white, downy substance consisting of the hairs or fibers attached to the seeds of plants belonging to the genus Gossypium, of the mallow family, used in making fabrics, thread, wadding, etc.
- the plant itself, having spreading branches and broad, lobed leaves.
- such plants collectively as a cultivated crop.
- cloth, thread, a garment, etc., of cotton.
- any soft, downy substance resembling cotton, but growing on other plants.
- to get on well together;
- [Obs.]to prosper or succeed.
- cotton to or on to, [Informal.]
- to become fond of;
begin to like.
- to approve of;
agree with: to cotton to a suggestion.
- to come to a full understanding of;
grasp: More and more firms are cottoning on to the advantages of using computers.
Threadthread (thred),USA pronunciation n.
- a fine cord of flax, cotton, or other fibrous material spun out to considerable length, esp. when composed of two or more filaments twisted together.
- twisted filaments or fibers of any kind used for sewing.
- one of the lengths of yarn forming the warp or weft of a woven fabric.
- a filament or fiber of glass or other ductile substance.
- any of a number of fibers twisted into a yarn.
- a yarn, esp. as enumerated in describing small stuff.
- something having the fineness or slenderness of a filament, as a thin continuous stream of liquid, a fine line of color, or a thin seam of ore: a thread of smoke.
- the helical ridge of a screw.
- that which runs through the whole course of something, connecting successive parts: I lost the thread of the story.
- something conceived as being spun or continuously drawn out, as the course of life fabled to be spun, measured, and cut by the Fates.
- a series of posts on a newsgroup dealing with the same subject.
- threads, clothes.
- to pass the end of a thread through the eye of (a needle).
- to fix (beads, pearls, etc.) upon a thread that is passed through;
- to pass continuously through the whole course of (something);
pervade: A joyous quality threaded the whole symphony.
- to make one's way through (a narrow passage, forest, crowd, etc.).
- to make (one's way) thus: He threaded his way through the crowd.
- to form a thread on or in (a bolt, hole, etc.).
- to place and arrange thread, yarn, etc., in position on (a sewing machine, loom, textile machine, etc.).
- to thread one's way, as through a passage or between obstacles: They threaded carefully along the narrow pass.
- to move in a threadlike course;
wind or twine.
- [Cookery.](of boiling syrup) to form a fine thread when poured from a spoon.
Countcount1 (kount),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to check over (the separate units or groups of a collection) one by one to determine the total number;
enumerate: He counted his tickets and found he had ten.
- to reckon up;
- to list or name the numerals up to: Close your eyes and count ten.
- to include in a reckoning;
take into account: There are five of us here, counting me.
- to reckon to the credit of another;
- to consider or regard: He counted himself lucky to have survived the crash.
- to count the items of a collection one by one in order to determine the total: She counted three times before she was satisfied that none was missing.
- to list or name numerals in order: to count to 100 by fives.
- to reckon numerically.
- to have a specified numerical value.
- to be accounted or worth something: That first try didn't count—I was just practicing.
- to have merit, importance, value, etc.;
deserve consideration: Every bit of help counts.
- to have worth;
amount (usually fol. by for): Intelligence counts for something.
- count coup. See coup 1 (def. 4).
- count down, to count backward, usually by ones, from a given integer to zero.
- count in, to include: If you're going to the beach, count me in.
- count off, (often used imperatively, as in the army) to count aloud by turns, as to arrange positions within a group of persons;
divide or become divided into groups: Close up ranks and count off from the left by threes.
- count on or upon, to depend or rely on: You can always count on him to lend you money.
- count out:
- [Boxing.]to declare (a boxer) a loser because of inability to stand up before the referee has counted 10 seconds.
- to exclude: When it comes to mountain climbing, count me out.
- to count and apportion or give out: She counted out four cookies to each child.
- to disqualify (ballots) illegally in counting, in order to control the election.
- the act of counting;
calculation: A count of hands showed 23 in favor and 16 opposed.
- the number representing the result of a process of counting;
the total number.
- an accounting.
- [Baseball.]the number of balls and strikes, usually designated in that order, that have been called on a batter during a turn at bat: a count of two balls and one strike.
- a distinct charge or theory of action in a declaration or indictment: He was found guilty on two counts of theft.
- a number representing the size or quality of yarn, esp. the number based on the relation of weight to length of the yarn and indicating its degree of coarseness.
- the number of warp and filling threads per square inch in woven material, representing the texture of the fabric.
- [Bowling.]the number of pins struck down by the first ball rolled by a bowler in the frame following a spare and included in the score for the frame in which the spare was made.
- a single ionizing reaction registered by an ionization chamber, as in a Geiger counter.
- the indication of the total number of ionizing reactions registered by an ionization chamber in a given period of time.
- the count, [Boxing.]the calling aloud by the referee of the seconds from 1 to 10 while a downed boxer remains off his feet. Completion of the count signifies a knockout, which the referee then declares: A hard right sent the challenger down for the count.Also called the full count.
- noting a number of items determined by an actual count: The box is labeled 50 count.
Howdy there, this photo is about Chocolate Brown Stripe Twin Duvet Cover Set 100% Cotton 300 Thread Count (ordinary Duvet Covers Brown #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 534 x 534. This post's file size is only 32 KB. Wether You ought to download This photo to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Duvet Covers Brown.
The Chocolate Brown Stripe Twin Duvet Cover Set 100% Cotton 300 Thread Count (ordinary Duvet Covers Brown #1) can be a focus in the space were excellent. It can be covered by you with tile, wood, material, or stone with regards to the kind of the glance as well as the kitchen you desire. One of these may be the kitchen Snelson who renovated home with backsplash manufactured from jewel, hardwood and steel. The backsplash is made while in the kind of a wide reel that add a focal point that was lovely and defends the wall.
For the product, wood is rarely used in your kitchen backsplash because of the adverse affect of the water against the wood's look. Nonetheless, some contemporary kitchens remain using timber for decor backsplash. Timber will give a traditional experience to the kitchen or perhaps include a modern minimalist layout and heat.
An extensive variety of hues, size and shapes in one single kind of clay get this to product be flexible. Here are some options backsplash. As it gives luxury and its sophistication to the home, particularly pebble stone backsplash is very popular. The colour can be even a unique general or dull or white stone. If you prefer a sleek surface rock could be tiled or dish.
In choosing the Duvet Covers Brown for kitchen backsplash produced extending generally uses the kitchen set. Materials which can be quickly washed generally be among the considerations for that collection of components for the backsplash. Supplies widely used are ceramics. Ceramic remains an incredibly common option among buyers.