Celebrations Mark Foundation Of Ottoman Empire ( Culture Of The Ottoman Empire Pictures Gallery #3)
4 pictures of Celebrations Mark Foundation Of Ottoman Empire ( Culture Of The Ottoman Empire Pictures Gallery #3)
Foundationfoun•da•tion (foun dā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the basis or groundwork of anything: the moral foundation of both society and religion.
- the natural or prepared ground or base on which some structure rests.
- the lowest division of a building, wall, or the like, usually of masonry and partly or wholly below the surface of the ground.
- the act of founding, setting up, establishing, etc.: a policy in effect since the foundation.
- the state of being founded.
- an institution financed by a donation or legacy to aid research, education, the arts, etc.: the Ford Foundation.
- an endowment for such an institution.
- a cosmetic, as a cream or liquid, used as a base for facial makeup.
- See foundation garment.
- [Solitaire.]a card of given denomination on which other cards are to be added according to denomination or suit.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
OttomanOt•to•man (ot′ə mən),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -mans.
- of or pertaining to the Ottoman Empire.
- of or pertaining to the lands, peoples, and possessions of the Ottoman Empire.
Also, Othman (for defs. 3, 4). Ot′to•man•like′, adj.
- a Turk.
- a Turk of the family or tribe of Osman,
- (l.c.) a cushioned footstool.
- (l.c.) a low cushioned seat without back or arms.
- (l.c.) a kind of divan or sofa, with or without a back.
- (l.c.) a corded silk or rayon fabric with large cotton cord for filling.
Empireem•pire (em′pīər; for 8–10 also om pēr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a group of nations or peoples ruled over by an emperor, empress, or other powerful sovereign or government: usually a territory of greater extent than a kingdom, as the former British Empire, French Empire, Russian Empire, Byzantine Empire, or Roman Empire.
- a government under an emperor or empress.
- (often cap.) the historical period during which a nation is under such a government: a history of the second French empire.
- supreme power in governing;
sovereignty: Austria's failure of empire in central Europe.
- supreme control;
absolute sway: passion's empire over the mind.
- a powerful and important enterprise or holding of large scope that is controlled by a single person, family, or group of associates: The family's shipping empire was founded 50 years ago.
- (cap.) a variety of apple somewhat resembling the McIntosh.
- (cap.) characteristic of or developed during the first French Empire, 1804–15.
- (usually cap.) (of women's attire and coiffures) of the style that prevailed during the first French Empire, in clothing being characterized esp. by décolletage and a high waistline, coming just below the bust, from which the skirt hangs straight and loose.
- (often cap.) noting or pertaining to the style of architecture, furnishings, and decoration prevailing in France and imitated to a greater or lesser extent in various other countries, c1800–30: characterized by the use of delicate but elaborate ornamentation imitated from Greek and Roman examples or containing classical allusions, as animal forms for the legs of furniture, bas-reliefs of classical figures, motifs of wreaths, torches, caryatids, lyres, and urns and by the occasional use of military and Egyptian motifs and, under the Napoleonic Empire itself, of symbols alluding to Napoleon I, as bees or the letter N.
Hello , this blog post is about Celebrations Mark Foundation Of Ottoman Empire ( Culture Of The Ottoman Empire Pictures Gallery #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 605 x 405. It's file size is only 54 KB. If You want to save This blog post to Your PC, you may Click here. You also too see more photos by clicking the image below or see more at here: Culture Of The Ottoman Empire.
Drapes are one of many significant components in a room. Culture Of The Ottoman Empire ready to block the daylight is also vivid around the other-hand is also able to cover the main area so as not visible in the exterior and around the outside. Until there is scarcely a space that had a window with no blinds so excellent blackout function.
To produce a unified mix of decor of the space through the selection of suitable curtains, we should be watchful within the mixture and complement of shades, models, along with the layer materials with the notion of area as well as the shape and size of the window itself. Not only that, the selection blackout should also be modified to paint the surfaces the contrast isn't it along with as if the blinds possess a color that is not in harmony with all the color of the color, the effect will appear unusual?
Drapes than useful with regards to purpose, may also be treated as a section of design that will adorn the area. These materials might be combined with design of the room along with sorts and models of windows in order ahead together and present a different room decoration.