Atria Chateau Gardens
The article of Atria Chateau Gardens have 10 attachments it's including Atria Chateau De Champlain Saint John NB Retirement Community Slide Number 2, Atria Senior Living, 730x450%23, Atria Chateau Gardens #4 Atria El Camino Gardens, Atria Chateau Gardens Design #5 730x450%23, 730x450%23, Atria Senior Living, Delightful Atria Chateau Gardens #8 Atria Senior Living, Atria Chateau Gardens #9 730x450%23, Atria Chateau Gardens. Here are the images:
This image about Atria Chateau Gardens was posted at May 30, 2018 at 3:51 am. This blog post is uploaded in the Garden category. Atria Chateau Gardens is labelled with Atria Chateau Gardens, Atria, Chateau, Gardens..
Atriaa•tri•um (ā′trē əm),USA pronunciation n., pl. a•tri•a (ā′trē ə),USA pronunciation a•tri•ums.
- Also called cavaedium. the main or central room of an ancient Roman house, open to the sky at the center and usually having a pool for the collection of rain water.
- a courtyard, flanked or surrounded by porticoes, in front of an early or medieval Christian church. See diag. under basilica.
- a skylit central court in a contemporary building or house.
- either of the two upper chambers on each side of the heart that receive blood from the veins and in turn force it into the ventricles. See illus. under heart.
Chateauchâ•teau (sha tō′; Fr. shä tō′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -teaus, -teaux
(-tōz′; Fr. -tō′).USA pronunciationAlso, cha•teau′.
- (in France) a castle or fortress.
- a stately residence imitating a distinctively French castle.
- a country estate, esp. a fine one, in France or elsewhere on the Continent.
- (often cap.) a winegrower's estate, esp. in the Bordeaux region of France: often used as part of the name of a wine.
Gardensgar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Your house frequently has a unique identity. Similarly using cottages or the cottage are found in britain. Don't want to modify the building's composition is too much, Atria Chateau Gardens models contend with classic bungalow.
Never questioned gorgeous, an outcome! To be able to maintain the persona of a building, the developer Alex Saint of Kitchen Architecture incorporating a kitchen design apart from the key building. The result? Lovely! Yes, a bungalow located in Chelshire, great britain may be the building under consideration.
The cottage was built in the 18th century and it is now past renovation's stage. In the place of attempting to mimic the cottage's kind, Alex E made a decision to construct an additional kitchen layout which will reduce the structural change of the complete lodge and maintain this house's smoothness.