Ashley Chair And Ottoman
Ashley Chair And Ottoman have 6 pictures it's including Contemporary Leather Match Chair & Ottoman, Awesome Ashley Chair And Ottoman #2 Ashley Furniture Yvette - Steel Accent Chair - Item Number: 7790021, Signature Design By Ashley Bristan Chair & Ottoman - Item Number: 8220220+14, Delightful Ashley Chair And Ottoman #4 Ashley-Durablend- Brown Chair & Ottoman ., LivingRoomSofa.us, Darcy Stone Chair With Ottoman. Here are the photos:
Ashley Chair And Ottoman was uploaded at March 1, 2018 at 3:05 am. It is posted in the Ottoman category. Ashley Chair And Ottoman is tagged with Ashley Chair And Ottoman, Ashley, Chair, And, Ottoman..
AshleyAsh•ley (ash′lē),USA pronunciation n.
- a male or female given name.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
OttomanOt•to•man (ot′ə mən),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -mans.
- of or pertaining to the Ottoman Empire.
- of or pertaining to the lands, peoples, and possessions of the Ottoman Empire.
Also, Othman (for defs. 3, 4). Ot′to•man•like′, adj.
- a Turk.
- a Turk of the family or tribe of Osman,
- (l.c.) a cushioned footstool.
- (l.c.) a low cushioned seat without back or arms.
- (l.c.) a kind of divan or sofa, with or without a back.
- (l.c.) a corded silk or rayon fabric with large cotton cord for filling.
The home usually has its own persona. Furthermore with cottages or the cottage can be found in the UK. Do not desire to modify the building's construction is toomuch, Ashley Chair And Ottoman models compete with standard bungalow.
The bungalow was built in the 18th century and is today past renovation's stage. Rather than looking to mimic the kind of the pad, Alex Saint made a decision to create one more home design that can reduce the whole lodge's structural change and preserve the type of this property.
Never asked lovely, an effect! As a way to maintain the identity of a building, Kitchen's developer Alex St Architecture adding a home style apart from the major building. The effect? Lovely! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a cottage, great britain is the building in question.