Annuity Factor Table ( Factor Table #2)
Factorfac•tor (fak′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- one of the elements contributing to a particular result or situation: Poverty is only one of the factors in crime.
- one of two or more numbers, algebraic expressions, or the like, that when multiplied together produce a given product;
a divisor: 6 and 3 are factors of 18.
- any of certain substances necessary to a biochemical or physiological process, esp. those whose exact nature and function are unknown.
- a business organization that lends money on accounts receivable or buys and collects accounts receivable.
- a person who acts or transacts business for another;
- an agent entrusted with the possession of goods to be sold in the agent's name;
a merchant earning a commission by selling goods belonging to others.
- a person or business organization that provides money for another's new business venture;
one who finances another's business.
- See factor of production.
- the steward or bailiff of an estate.
- to express (a mathematical quantity) as a product of two or more quantities of like kind, as 30 = 2•3•5, or x2 - y2 = (x + y) (x - y). Cf. expand (def. 4a).
- to act as a factor for.
- to act as a factor.
- factor in or into, to include as an essential element, esp. in forecasting or planning: You must factor insurance payments into the cost of maintaining a car.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Hi folks, this blog post is about Annuity Factor Table ( Factor Table #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 795 x 563. This image's file size is only 147 KB. If You ought to download This photo to Your PC, you may Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Factor Table.
On how to pick the Annuity Factor Table ( Factor Table #2) for some reason, before picking drapes for that locations inside your home, the next more detailed elaboration tips. Typically we put curtains at home up and recognized that the layer is also small or too large for the window. Thus begin to measure the size of your place window prior to buy blinds, this knowledge certainly do not wish you back. Assess the screen sometimes size or the duration of the window itself.
Not only that, where the screen is located we truly need and also to gauge width and the length of the wall. This is to determine whether you want a type of large blinds hanging down to feel little blinds which have a dimension bear or the ground. Along with adjusting the size of the surfaces along with the windows, drapes size was of course tailored for the functionality bedroom where the curtains will soon be located.
The designs curtains hanging down may be the most appropriate once the drapes will be used for bedrooms. As the family room the Annuity Factor Table ( Factor Table #2) are measured bear is the most suitable for.